Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SMYT at Austin City Limits Festival

Well, here it is, the Austin City Limits walk through is finally online.

Yes, it was muddy. Yes, it was stinky. Yes, there were drugs but that is part of the experience. Hell, this guy known as Mud Boy had to be on something, right?

I take you on a little trip on what the Taco side of ACL looks like. I hooked up with taco joints Torchy’s Tacos, Wahoo Fish Tacos, and La Condesa to see how they worked their magic at this years ACL fest.
Yes, I know the video is a little long but you won’t even notice. Stick around and you'll see two local celebrities tell me what they think of their tacos.

I have to admit, free tacos are ALWAYS good.

Show Me Your Taco at Austin City Limits Festival from Nelson Flores on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment