Saturday, November 1, 2008

Helen's Casa Alde - 3/5

108 N Main St
Buda, TX 78610
(512) 295-2053

Took the kids to Helen's Casa Aldes breakfast buffet two weeks ago.

HUGE TORTILLAS

I have been there before and have a nice assortment of tex mex dishes but had never tried the Breakfast Buffet. Figured it was a great time to get a review of the place.

Not bad. 5.99 for Adults and 3.99 for kids.

The buffet had eggs, migas, chorizo, sausage, bacon, pancakes, HOME MADE Tortillas, cereal, and juices. The juices alone was worth it because I had the kids. The adult price includes coffee.

I have to say the buffet didn't let me or the kids down. Plenty for them to eat, even if your kids are picky eaters.

This little place is located in downtown Buda. I say little because it is but it doesn't seem to keep the people away. They are more than willing to wait.

Tacoism - 3 out of 5

Watch the review


Casa Alde - Buda, Texas from Nelson Flores on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment